Renee M. BeLieu, M.D.
Locations: Quivira, Metcalf and Lenexa
Specializing in: Gynecology
- Undergraduate Degree: Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Medical Degree: University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kan.
- Internship: University of Missouri - Kansas City, Mo.
- Residency: Truman Medical Center (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas City Gynecological Society
- Kansas Medical Society
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- State of Kansas
About Dr. BeLieu
Growing up the oldest of five girls, Renee M. BeLieu, M.D., developed a love for listening, guiding, teaching and being an advocate for women. She finds these skills important in her practice today with KCWC. Dr. BeLieu focuses her efforts on treating women with gynecological health care concerns, especially those interested in learning more about midlife, menopause and breast health.
“I enjoy my patients,” Dr. BeLieu says. “We have an interactive relationship. They teach me and I teach them. It’s very rewarding.” Dr. BeLieu especially enjoys working with patients who are self-motivated, curious about their health and are fun to talk with. “My hope is I will have a positive impact on their lives by teaching them important health information that makes their lives more fulfilling.”
Dr. BeLieu joined Kansas City Women’s Clinic more than a decade ago because she was attracted to the practice’s reputation for providing outstanding patient care. Today, her feelings haven’t changed. “The staff support and camaraderie we enjoy at KCWC is one of the most rewarding aspects of practicing medicine here.”
Away from the office, Dr. BeLieu enjoys spending time with her family, arts and crafts, reading and gardening.